Name: Sir Ali Muslim Club Ground
Full Name: Sir Ali Muslim Club Ground
Location: Opposite Kariorkor Market, Ring Road Ngara, Nairobi, Kenya
Clubs: Sir Ali Muslim Club
Owned and Operated by: Sir Ali Muslim Club
Other Tenants: Kenya Women National Cricket Team
Sir Ali Muslim Club Ground is owned by Sir Ali Muslim Club founded in 1934 by the Muslim Community in the region. This community constituted mostly of people from the Indian Subcontinent most of whom are residents around the Kenyan Capital areas like Pangani, Muthaiga, Park Road and Ngara areas.
The Club and ground were named in honor of the club administrator the Hon. Sir Ali bin Salim, K.B.E, C.M.G who helped in setting up the Club.
The Ground is Primarily a Cricket Ground but also offers Football, hockey, tennis, squash and volleyball. The ground saw its first high profile Cricket match played in 1994 where the Kenyan Cricket Team played a two-match series against Sri Lanka for the ICC Trophy. The ground later on hosted the ICC Trophy itself with several national teams battling out.
The Ground, in 2003, hosted List A matches for a third time and Kenya hosted Pakistan in this. Kenya Women National Cricket Team has also been hosted by Sir Ali Muslim Club Ground. The Pavilion of the Ground was recently renovated and more renovation work is projected.