- Gor Mahia humble AFC Leopards in Mashemeji Derby
- Zambia lands in Nairobi ahead of Starlets clash
- Kamworor , Jepkosgei win New York Marathon
- End of the Road for Bandari in CAF action
- Motema Pembe eliminate Gor Mahia
- Makwatta back as Kimanzi names Harambee Stars' squad for AFCON Qualifiers
- Vihiga Queens retain Premier League Title
- Kimanzi to name Harambee Stars squad ahead of AFCON Qualifier
- Makwata named SJAK player of the month
- The Rise Of Online Betting In Africa
- Gor Mahia held by Motema Pembe in Nairobi
- Prisons edge KCB to win Nandi crown
- Nyayo Stadium
- Home Jersey Color
- Away Jersey Color
- Current Sponsor
- Co-Operative Bank
- Established On
- Head Coach
- Juma Walukhu
- Assistant Coach
- Team Manager
Co-Operative bank is a Kenyan male volleyball club formed in the early 90s and is sponsored by the Co-Operative Bank of Kenya. The team takes part in the Kenya Volleyball Federation division one league.
Co-op bank regularly took part in the league but was disbanded before making making a come back in the league in 2011 with Juma Walukhu as the new head coach.
Walukhu who took over from Peter Kariuki would later be replaced by former Kenya Commercial Bank and national team center block Geoffrey Omondi in 2013. Omondi has since transgormed the side into a competive side with his biggest achievement coming just a year into the office when he guided the bankers to their first national playoff appearance since their return in 2014.
Previously, Coop Bank who trains at Nyayo National stadium had finished fourth in the domestic league in 2006 and 2008. Coop also finished second in the East and Central Challenge Cup in 2008.
Locally, the team dominated the Inter-Bank Games from 2004 to 2013, losing the title for the first time to Equity Bank in 2014.
Some of the players who passed through Coop Bank are current Webuye West Member of Parliament, Dan Wanyama who captained the side in the early 200, Sila Makiso, currently of Kenya Defence Forces, KCB assistant head coach, David Muthui and Kenya Volleyball Federation assistant treassurer, David Kimondo among others.