Twelve times national schools hockey champions Friends school Kamusinga on Friday secured their fifth Regional title after winning the 2016 edition of the East Africa School Gam....
Latest news on KSSSA
Kenya's Bukembe boys soccer team have bowed out of the East Africa School Games title contention after they were eliminated in the semi-finals today at Hill School Eldoret.<....
Three Kenyan students set new swimming records in their respective heats at Testimony School to qualify for the finals of the East Africa School Games in Eldoret.....
Bukembe Boys secondary school on Thursday extended their fine form at the ongoing East Africa Secondary School Games Championships in Eldoret as they edged Uganda's Ma....
Kenyan boys’ and girls’ football teams have qualified for the quarterfinals at the ongoing East Africa School games in Eldoret.
Barding beat Kibuli SS of U....
Bukembe High School boys soccer garnered its first win at the ongoing East Africa Games in Eldoret on Tuesday. The Nzoia regional champions beat St.Basile of Rwanda 3-1 in their....
National soccer boys champions Laiser Hill and regional defending champions Masaka of Uganda suffered defeats in their opening matches at the ongoing East Africa School games in....
Despite losing their goalkeeper due to an injury in the game, national soccer girls champions St.John's Kaloleni fought hard to register a win in their opener as East Africa....
Uasin Gishu Governor Jackson Mandago today flagged off Team Kenya for the East African secondary school games set to kick off on Saturday in Eldoret.
Kenyan teams have to fight hard to come out of their tough pools in the Federation of East Africa Secondary Schools games set to kick off on August 25 to September 3.
The Lake Region representatives Barding beat Friends School Bukembe 2-0 in the morning kickoff played on the artificial turf of the Moi Stadium in Kisumu.
There were wins for Lakeside region's Nyakach Girls and Kathungi High as Airtel Rising Stars national finals action continued in Kisumu on Tuesday.
Olympic’s girls High School on Saturday won the regional women soccer title after beating Matuu Memorial 2-1 to emerge as Metropolitan champions.
Kajiado’s Laiser Hill successfully defended their Airtel Rising Stars Metropolitan region title after a hard earned win over Kibera’s Olympic High School in a final ....
Bungoma's Bukembe Secondary School have qualified for this year's Term Two Secondary school national ball games following their win over regional defend....
Defending National Secondary Schools Metropolitan Region champions Laiser Hill will only need a draw from their final group match against Ngakaa Boys on Friday to top ....
The Nzoia region soccer finals will go down on Friday with St. Anthony’s from Kitale taking on Bukembe High School from Bungoma.
The Kitale side,....
Airtel Rising Stars Nzoia Region defending champions St. Anthony’s Boys showed their intent of retaining the title after coming from behind to beat arch rivals Kakam....
The sixth edition of the Airtel Kenya Rising Stars talent search competition will be launched in conjunction with the Kenya Secondary Schools Sports Associatio....
Nzoia Region retained the overall MILO trophy in the 34th edition of the national finals of the Kenya Primary School Ball Games and Gymnastics held in Eldoret, Uasin Gishu ....
- Kenya's All Stars squad falls to Hull in historic match
- Shujaa squad for Las Vegas and Vancouver announced
- Chelangat hopeful for better performance in Kampala
- Over 500 athletes for Maria Soti cross country on Saturday
- CAF Officials inspect Eldoret stadium for CHAN
- Kenyan striker Timbe joins Chinese club in lucrative deal
- Kenya U-20 narrowly fall to Egypt
- Kenya to Host Sitting Volleyball Continental World Cup Qualifiers
- More Headlines
- Wasteful Tusker eliminated from CAF Champions League
- Keep off men, Malkia Strikers' Atuka advises young players
- Ulinzi Stars advance to CAF Confederation Cup second round
- Big names secure IAAF World Cross Country slots
- Kenya U-20 Squad for Egypt friendly named
- Kenya set to pick squad for world Crosss Country today
- World youth stars turn focus to cross country
- Bungoma's Sudi Stadium and Narok Stadium approved to host KPL matches
- Kenya Rally navigator passes on in an accident
- More Headlines