After two days of trials at the Nyayo stadium in Nairobi , Kenya has selected a strong squad ahead of the World athletics championships to be held in London between August 4th t....
Latest news on Athletics
Philemon Mbaaru and Margaret Pepesi are the champions of the 18th edition of the annual Safaricom Lewa Marathon held at the Lewa Conservancy on Saturday.
The Kenya Para-Athletics and World Athletics Championships trials on Wednesday received a major boost when Safaricom announced a 7.5 Million Shillings sponsorship towards the ev....
The 2017 edition of the Safaricom National Athletics Championship is set to be held starting Thursday morning in Nairobi at the Nyayo National Stadium .
The three days....
The 11th edition of the Henry Wanyoike Hope For The Future Run was held at Alliance High School in Kikuyu, Kiambu County on Sunday.
Robert Ndiwa won the men&rsquo....
IAAF World Under-18 championships Director for Commercial and Marketing Joseph Lagat has reiterated that the government will stage a successful event in July.Kenya is set to hos....
Young Kenyan athletes posted fastest times as the curtains on the Athletics Kenya World Under-18 pre-trials ended in Eldoret last weekend.
The performances boosted the....
Lenah Wanjala of western brilliantly won the finals of the 5000m girls walk during the World Uner-18 pre-trials held in Eldoret on Thursday.
She clocked 27:32.0 to win....
Upcoming athletes impressed on the first day of the World Under-18 Pre-trials held on Thursday in Eldoret.
The event is held to select the possible athletes ....
Deaf Athletics Association of Kenya has selected a contingent of 30 athletes to fly Kenya’s flag during the 23rd Deaflympic Games scheduled for July in Turkey.....
Triple Deaflympic Champion Simon Kibai hopes to defend his titles when he lines up at the Deaflympic Games in July in Turkey.
Kibai’s sterling performance on the....
The 21-year old runner from Nyandarua Hannah Wanjiru won her double on the first day of Safaricom national Deaf Athletic championships held today at Kipchoge Keino Stadium in El....
The Safaricom National Deaf Athletics Championships will this year be held at the Kipchoge Keino Stadium in Eldoret, Uasin Gishu County, on 23rd and 24th May.<....
Safaricom today launched the 5th edition of the Safaricom Athletics Series, officially kicking off the annual athletics calendar at a ceremony held at the Michael Joseph Ce....
Peter Toroitich from Pokot County beat Triple Deaflympics champion and world record holder in the 5,000m Simon Kibai Cherono to be crowned the winner of this year&rsqu....
The fourth edition of the Safaricom Deaf Half Marathon will be held at the Meru National Polytechnic, Meru County, this Sunday 14thMay 2017.
The race will bring togeth....
It is now official that Paul Tegat will be Kenya’s next president of the National Olympics Committee of Kenya.
This was revealed when the electoral body in charg....
Kenya’s Mary Keitany on Sunday shattered the women world marathon record as she blasted her way to win the 2017 edition of the London Marathon.
Keitany who clock....
Kenya's marathon queen Jemimah Sumgong faces a ban from world Governing body IAAF after failing an out of competition drug test.
Jemima Jelagat Sumgong made ....
Kenya's former marathon runner Paul Tergat has today launched his bid for the post of National Olympic Committee of Kenya (NOC-K) Presidency during the forthcomi....
- Tanzania street named after Victor Wanyama
- Oburu nets five as AFC Leopards drills 15 goals past Dero in Shield Cup
- Kenya names strong squad for London World Athletics Championships
- Mbaaru wins 5th Lewa Marathon title as Lodepa is dethroned
- SportPesa to withdraw Sports Sponsorships in Kenya
- Tusker to face Assad as 2017 Shield Cup kicks off
- Cameroon and Egypt to host Africa's World Championship qualifiers
- Kenya Para-Athletics and World Athletics Championships trials land Kshs 7.5 Million boost
- More Headlines
- Gor Mahia biggest losers in a weekend of draws
- Mercy Moim boosts Western Bombers
- Prisons , GSU clinch Nanyuki volleyball titles
- Kenya Volleyball League heads to Nanyuki
- Kenya All Stars squad for Spain named
- Gor Mahia coach resigns
- Harambee Starlets to play American side in friendly
- Duncan to lead 39 drivers on RSC Rally in Kajiado
- Nairobi and Mombasa with opening Inter City wins at Nyayo
- More Headlines