- Home Jersey Color
- Away Jersey Color
- Current Sponsor
- CAF Cup Winners' Cup: 1 (1987)
- CECAFA Clubs Cup: 3 (1980, 1981, 1985)
- Kenyan Premier League: 15 (1968, 1974, 1976, 1979, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1995, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Kenya Challenge Cup/Moi Golden Cup/Transparency Cup/President's Cup/KFF Cup/FKL Cup: 10 1976, 1981, 1983, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1992, 2008, 2011, 2012)
- Kenyan Super Cup: 3 (2009, 2013 (pre-season), 2015)
- KPL Top 8 Cup: 2 (2012, 2015)
- Established On
- Head Coach
- Kylan Derr
- Assistant Coach
- Zedekiah Otieno
- Team Manager
- Right Honorable Raila Amollo Odinga
Founded in 1968 following the merger of Luo Union and Luo Sports Club, this is the most successful club in the country with 14 national league titles, 10 domestic cup titles, 3 CECAFA titles and 1 African Cup Winners Cup title in 1987.
The club's most famous nickname, K'Ogalo, also stems from the medicineman, whose full name was Gor Wuod Ogada nyakwar Ogalo (Gor son of Ogada grandson of Ogalo), and as such was known as Gor Makogalo, or Gor K'Ogalo in short, which means "Gor of Ogalo's homestead."
Playing as Gor Mahia, the team won the national league at the first time of asking in 1968 and has over the years produced many household names, a majority of whom have gone on to represent the Kenyan national team, Harambee Stars and shares a fierce rivalry with contemporaries AFC Leopards.
Notable in K’Ogalo’s history is their win in a friendly match with Norwich Union (a division one club in UK) in March 1981. The club boasts of having produced one of the best Midfielder, Abbas Khamisi Magongo and John Okelo Zangi, defenders John ‘Bobby’ Ogolla and Austine Oduor. K’Ogalo is the only Kenyan club to have clinched a continental Cup (African Cup Winner’s Cup 1987).
The club won the Super League title in the year it was born. It has since clinched fifteen more titles and twelve tournament trophies (eight Moi Golden Cups, three CECAFA Cups and one Mandela Cup).
The club lost 2-1 to English Premier League side Everton FC in a friendly in 2017.